Montecito Memorial Park was established in the majestic hills of the Inland Empire on March 1, 1925. This beautiful setting was ideal to memorialize generations for years into the future. While Montecito Memorial Park was originally surrounded by orange and walnut groves, its visionary leaders have developed it to be one of the warmest settings of its kind in Southern California.
In an effort to provide complete service for our families, Montecito's adjoining mortuary was built in the mid-1950s. As we continued to meet the needs of the community in the spirit of dignity and excellence, a new 14,000-square-foot facility was developed and dedicated on April 20, 2006. This hilltop facility includes our Valley View Chapel which seats 350 guests and provides a magnificent view of the beautiful San Bernardino Mountains. Our Cypress Chapel maintains the quaint intimate setting of old. While the word Montecito means 'little woods' and was a perfect depiction of the property in 1925, Montecito Memorial Park has indeed been transformed into an outstanding landmark of heritage and honor in the 21st century.
The associates at Montecito Memorial Park and Mortuary are privileged to dedicate ourselves to compassionately serving and embracing every family in our community and surrounding areas. We remain humbled to have the opportunity to provide everlasting memories to the families we serve. We are honored to have been entrusted with the heritage of so many families as we maintain the reputation of being one of the most cordial and prestigious establishments in Southern California.